22/23 Season Mini Meets
- Tue October 18 – 6pm
- Tue November 1 – 6pm
- Tue November 15 – 6pm **5.45PM – HIGH JUMP **
- THURSDAY 24 – TRACK CHALLENGE
- Tue December 6 – 6pm
**5.45PM – HIGH JUMP & Hammer Throw **
(NOTE: FLOP ONLY – athlete MUST be able to flop)
* Nominations for (mini meets only) will close at 3pm on the day of the mini meet.
Athletes will need to be a Queensland Athletics or affiliated club member
- USCAC Members $5 – Using member discount code – MMUSCAC & logging into your member portal via your username & password
- Non-members $10
QUICK GUIDE: How to use the member discount code
‘LOG IN’ to your USCAC Portal using your username & password
- Computer – ‘LOG IN’ is top right-hand side of screen
- Phone – to access ‘LOG IN’ click on the 3 lines on the left-hand side of the phone screen
USCAC member discount code is: MMUSCAC
You will NOT have access to this discount code IF you nominate using your NATIONAL ID and surname!
Joining USCAC gives you!
- Free use of USC Track
- Access to coaches
- approx fortnightly mini meets
- Track Challenge
- QA State Relays
- USCAC Winter Cross Country Series
- Winter Carnival
- PLUS affiliation with QA and ability to compete at QA sanctioned events
Sunshine Coast Track Challenge – 24 November
21/22 PRESENTATION & AGM
More Details including ALL the winners ……. 21/22 USCAC PRESENTATION & AGM
USCAC Winter Track & Field Carnival Results
SUNNY COAST XC SERIES – 2022
Thank you everyone who supported our XC series this winter season.
This is the list of season medal winners: 2022 Sunny Coast XC – Medal Recipients
If you did not attend the last race but won an over all medal please email us so we can arrange collection. (your medal placings are highlighted in green) – firstname.lastname@example.org
reasons to train with us!
“Running teaches us to challenge ourselves. It teaches us to push beyond where we thought we could go. It helps us to find out what we are made of. This is what we do. This is what it’s all about.”